Members: Go here to use your membership benefits.
You don't need a membership to attend our workshops; but if you like what you experience here, and want to make pottery part of your regular schedule, a monthly Terracotta Membership is the way to go.
Terracotta members enjoy:
- Up to 25 lbs. of clay each month and discount rates on the purchase of more clay. Clay can be kept at the studio, or taken home.
- Up to 10 hours of Members-Only Studio Wheel Hours per week
- Up to 10 hours of Members-Only Studio Sculpting Hours per week
- Access to glaze and finish work during any open hours
- 24-hour advance access to the monthly schedule to book your time slots before they’re available to the public.
- All equipment, firing, and glazing (cone 06 and cone 6)
- 20% off workshops, classes, retail sales, and event bookings
- A vote in the monthly decisions of which causes and charities to support as a studio
- Exclusive 24/7 access to the studio and Wet Room using our new smartlocks (Please make sure you reserve your studio time, no matter what time of the day/night you come in)
All for $249/month (six-month commitment)
*can be shared among members of the same household (roommates, spouses, kids).