Skip to product information
1 of 9

Terracotta Pullman

Handmade Mugs

Handmade Mugs

Regular price $45.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $45.00 USD
Sale Sold out

Support local Palouse artists and our community pottery studio when you purchase handmade mugs, created right here in downtown Pullman! 

Each mug is one-of-a-kind, though they can be re-made to order. 

80% of the purchase price goes to the artist who made the work. The other 20% helps us with the ongoing costs of providing studio, materials and payment processing.

See our Artists page to learn more about our member artists. 

View full details